UMFA owns a Trevor James Alto Flute, a Jupiter Bass Flute, and a Jupiter Contrabass Flute which are all available for rental to current UMFA members.
Read the following for the steps required to reserve one of the low flutes.
- Read the Flute Rental Policy. If renting the Contrabass, read the contrabass flute assembly and care instructions.
- Review the availability calendars linked below to verify the flute is available when you need it. Your rental dates will be added once payment is received.
Calendar Bass Flute
Calendar Contrabass Flute
- Click here to fill out the Request and Agreement Form when you are ready to make your request. Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the request process.
- The Flute Rental Coordinator will work with you to confirm you rental. An online invoice for payment will be sent to your email address. Payment is required in advance to secure your rental. Rental fees paid are non-refundable.
- Bring a separate security deposit check (as outlined in the Agreement Form) with you when you pick up the instrument(s).